2. When you register with the Plush Drinks Company Ltd, and each time you place an order, the Plush Drinks Company Ltd will require some personal information from you – including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number and product/service selections.
The Plush Drinks website uses secure servers with state-of-the-art encryption and secure sockets layer (SSL) technology for the transfer of credit card information.
We do not retain information regarding your debit or credit cards. These are processed through a secure third party system regulated called Stripe who have been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). Stripe is a certified PCI Level 1 Service Provider – this is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry
3. Our legal basis for collecting Information is to allow us to:
- Fulfil any orders you place with us and notify you of the status of the order.
- To communicate with you in a timely manner to resolve any service issues.
- From time to time use your information to send details of new products and incentives via email.
- Use stored information for compliance auditing purposes.
4. The information we hold will be stored and used within the United Kingdom. We will not provide your information to any third party organisations, nor will we permit your information to be used outside of the European Union.
5. You can opt-out from receiving our marketing communications by selecting the opt-out button on the “Check-out” page of the website when ordering or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then only contact you regarding service issues including, but not limited to; order and delivery confirmation, changes to our terms and conditions and information regarding the safe and appropriate use of our products.
6. You can request the removal of your data, or to see the data we hold about you at any time by logging on to your account and selecting the appropriate options. If you request removal of your data we will retain only the information that government agencies require us to hold. You can request the removal of your information or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Your information forms part of our customer database and is held securely by our web site management company. Access to this database is also restricted internally.
8. It is your responsibility to keep the information we hold updated by informing us of changes. You must also protect your user name and password information from being disclosed to any third party.
9. Cookies are used on our web site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but
personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
· To identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website
· To help us to determine if you are logged into our website
· To store information about your preferences and to personalise our website for you
· As an element of the security measures used to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally.
· To help us to display advertisements that will be relevant to you and to analyse the usage and performance of our website
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.