RIGHTS OF REFUND AND RETURN
- If you wish to cancel an order, you must let us know before 4.00pm on the day the order was placed. This should be done by e-mail us at email@example.com or by contacting our Customer Services team.
- Once you have received your order you may, within 14 days of receiving the order, cancel your order and receive a refund of the purchase price and delivery costs providing:
• You notify us your wish to return the products within 14 days of the date of delivery.
• The products have not been opened, except where the reason for return is the quality of the spirit, in which case a maximum of 2 opened Plushshots™ would be accepted.
• The reason for return is that the products or service have in a physical and tangible manner failed to meet a reasonable expectation of quality e.g., the spirit pod has been damaged, the products are not as ordered, delivery was made outside of the expected timescale.
o If the reason for return is the quality of the spirits the remaining unopened Plushshots™ must be returned to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which we received notice of cancellation.
- We will assess the reason for return and if necessary, discuss our findings with the customer. The outcome will be provided to the customer within working 10 working days and any refunds due will be made within 2 working days of the outcome being agreed.
- Please note we are permitted by law to reduce any refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- We will refund you on the credit card, debit card or PayPal account used to pay for the products. If vouchers were used to pay for the products the refund may also be in vouchers.
- If products have been delivered and you decide to cancel the order then the products must be returned to Plush Drinks without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which we received notice of cancellation.
- Unless the products are faulty or not as described the customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the products and we will not refund the cost of the initial delivery charge you may have paid with your order.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with your order as placed and you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Business customers wishing to cancel an order must let us know as soon as possible by completing the form on our website and selecting the enquiry type ‘Cancellation’. A link to the website cancellation form will be included in our Order Confirmation. If you use this method, we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team.
- Business customers may cancel orders without penalty for products they have yet to receive.
- You may only purchase products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- If you are buying any products as a gift the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
- If our carriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request an appropriate form of identity (ID). If the person receiving the products is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our carrier will be unable to leave the products with them.
- Estimated delivery times are published on the website during the order process. If we agree to provide by email or telephone a specific delivery time or date and you are then not available to accept the products at the agreed time and date we will not be liable for any re-delivery charges.
- We or our authorised carrier may send you an email or SMS notification to advise you of an estimated delivery time prior to delivery.
- We or our authorised carrier will not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered if the customer gives instructions for us to leave your products outside or at any other address provided.
- If no one is available at the address to take delivery, our authorised carrier will leave a note advising where to collect the products
- Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we or our authorised carrier deliver the products to the address provided when ordering or when the customer collects the products from our authorised carrier. From this time the products become the customer’s responsibility.
- The customer owns the products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- In the event of cancellation of an order for late delivery the customer must return the products to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your Order, we will refund any sums you have paid.
- The price of our products does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process before you confirm your order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to our website www.plushdrinks.com Returns & Delivery – information.
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer or promotion at any time, without notice. All give-away, value-added and promotional items are only available whilst stocks last and carry a value of £0.00.